My new book is here! And here is the accompanying website.

Protest and the Politics of Space and Place, 1789-1848 is out with Manchester University Press on 1 December. I've just received my copy and it looks great!



There was so much that went on the cutting room floor in the final edit, so I've put the choice leftovers on my website to accompany the book: http://protesthistory.org.uk

I have also put my data on there and lots of interactive maps and geo-referenced historic maps and sources to use. It's 'the book plus' and I hope is an interesting way of exploring the material.



Please cite the website and my name if you are using them elsewhere.

More to come as I keep updating the database.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'As I tried to bludgeon Chartist demonstrators in the square'

Commemoration of the execution of 17 Luddites, York, 19 January 2013