Costumes have arrived for 21 September!

Come and join me for a tour of some Chartist pubs near the British Library on 21 September!

Free, with lunch at the BL, some talks, tour, and ending at a historic pub. Book here now! =  https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/following-the-chartists-around-london-tickets-17917954083

 I now have some costumes, thanks to Costume Creations of North Wales.

female costumes
I have ordered some male costumes, and I still need a male actor to read out some speeches from the Northern Star. Let me know if you'd be interested in doing this.

I'm also considering making a Chartist banner to carry with us on the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'As I tried to bludgeon Chartist demonstrators in the square'

Commemoration of the execution of 17 Luddites, York, 19 January 2013